If you are going to Vegas and want to get the best price on everything from Las Vegas hotels to your rental car, then you need to think about a vacation package. Right; deals are in clustering today. The travel package usually includes airline ticket, hotel reservation in Las Vegas, and car rental.
where do I start?
First you have an idea of your vacation budget and travel dates. Keep in mind that in general, the more flexible you are with travel dates and the choice of Las Vegas hotel, the more likely you will find the lowest price.
Here are the basic steps for finding a Las Vegas vacation deal:
1. Look for deals: it may take some time, but it is worth it. Find member deals and discount rates. You may be entitled to discounts that you would not even think of, such as student, youth, family, elderly or permanent traveler, etc.
2. Compare rates: you might think you found the best price to go first. Chances are, there is the best one out there. Search many online travel agencies and contact your local travel agent.
3. Beware of additional fees: Read the fine of the publication so that there are no financial surprises when the time comes to pay for this vacation.
Shop from the comfort of your own home
Today the world is at your fingertips. Really the best place to shop is on your computer, especially for travel deals. Visit some of your favorite and reputable travel sites today, such as Orbitz, Priceline, or Marriott, because they are paying deals now more than ever.
Last-minute holidays can save you more money
It is strange that planning your last-minute Las Vegas vacation can save you more money. Many companies offer very attractive deals at the last minute to fill their vacant seats. Cruise lines, airlines and Las Vegas hotels can offer these great deals.
Travel Zoo.com – You will find their newsletters very useful. It offers a list of 20 great deals every Wednesday plus the best daily deals.
Vacations To Go.com – This site has great "hot deals", plus a 90-day index and deals finder for cruises. An added bonus of Vacations To Go is that most of the tourism companies on this site belong to USTOA. This is an industry association whose members must publish $ 1 million worth of bonds to protect travelers in the event of a travel agency bankruptcy.
Last Minute.com – When you don't know exactly where you want to go, LastMinute.com has a great advantage. You can search from your hometown airport to any destination.
Sherman & # 39; s Travel.com – You'll find the best offers for this week as well as the best daily deals.
Good old newspaper
You have a local Sunday newspaper if it is also a good place to look. The operators of charter flights, travel agencies and tourism companies who leave from your area will announce their current hot offers in the travel section on Sunday.
Tips and warnings
* A cool $ 599 package can unexpectedly turn into a $ 1000 package when adding additional taxes and fees. Therefore, when comparing tour prices, be sure to add all additional taxes and fuel surcharges.
* If you see a deal you like, do it quickly. Often these deals are sold on the day they are first announced.
You are now ready to shop for the best vacation package in Las Vegas and enjoy one of the best vacations you've ever had!