Most people who visit Las Vegas have only one thing to say about the experience – "When can I return?" The city offers the excitement, gravity and warm temperatures that result in great holidays, and since Vegas finds new ways to attract visitors, there are more reasons than ever to visit. Below are, according to Indeshaw Adenaw, some of the best reasons why you should visit Vegas:
1. Because it is affordable. A five-star hotel can easily be reached in most major cities for more than five hundred nights, but in Vegas, you can often find it for about a hundred and fifty or even less per night. And if you want to save more money, there are great hotel rooms on the strip that usually cost $ twenty or less a night. With these rates, you can really enjoy your vacation stroll around to find the best deals, and be sure to carefully consider the packages for the means they offer that can include spa credits, meals, offers tickets and much more. When talking about spas, you can find great discounts on everything from facials and massages to hair and nails and everything in between.
2. Because of food. Vegas offers everything from iconic bunches known as buffets to gourmet restaurants known all over the world. Famous chefs including Pierre Gagnaire, Guy Savoy and Joel Robuchon all offer great dining experiences that can compete with any big city. If you are a foodie, Vegas offers the most interesting foods from anywhere, and like hotel rooms and spas, dining in Vegas can be much more expensive than restaurants of the same type in any other big city.
3. Because of hidden gems. Did you know that Las Vegas has a thriving Chinatown just steps from the strip? Spring Mountain Road offers Asian cuisine and gifts from all over the continent. If you like Asian food, there are specialized restaurants along this street that specialize in Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai and Mongolian restaurants at reasonable and delicious prices.
4. Because you love shopping. Vegas offers the highest concentration of high-end boutiques and retail stores anywhere in the world. You can find Tiffany, Prada, Armani, and many more in the comfortably air-conditioned indoor malls that provide a fun outing for anyone. Shops often carry exclusive items that cannot be found anywhere. If you are more than a bargain shopper, there are two destination malls you can't miss, Las Vegas Premium Outlets and The Fashion Outlets Las Vegas.
5. Because of the shows and horse riding. Well, the thing above the stratosphere may sound a little scary, but Las Vegas if it's full of ride that pleases everyone from the couch potato to the thrill seeker. All large hotels offer different rides that people of any age can enjoy. Then there are the offers. The Cirque du Soleil franchise includes seven shows, and there are shows by almost every leading name performer, and you can see magic, dance, comedy and anything you want. No matter what kind of entertainment you love, Las Vegas has something that will be perfect for you.